One of the wonderful things about WordPress is it gives us an impressive commenting system making it a delightful way to begin a conversation. It works much like Facebook in that commenters can include links, images and even videos with their comments. We are taking advantage of it here at the Gazette to give readers the ability to ask questions, share ideas an offer suggestions.
In the Cafe page’s sidebar you’ll notice a list of Conversations. These point to posts written to start a conversation. I hope you’ll stop in and participate.
- Stay on topic – This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article or an “open thread”.
- Be respectful of other commenters – Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
- Don’t feed the trolls – Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
- We reserve the right to remove comments – Comments that I find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, or harassing may be removed.
- Contact me if you have questions or concerns – I can be reached at: moultriecreek @ yahoo.com.