What are you doing with your family memories? Are you looking for new and creative ways to share your family history research with others? The Future of Memories is an idea book showing how you can put the applications you already have to work with affordable services to share your family history. Some of the project ideas mentioned in the book include:
- Create your own Ken Burns-style photo documentary using software already on your desktop. Add narration, background music and the zoom-and-pan effects Ken Burns made famous.
- Learn how a busy mom can build an amazing baby book using only her iPhone.
- Discover the secret to get your family to show up for a family portrait and create a photo full of personality.
This primer introduces new technologies and shows how to take advantage of the opportunities they offer to produce quality histories at a reasonable price. It discusses the skills needed to create production-ready projects and suggests resources to help you get started. The project section is full of ideas and examples.
- Author: Denise Barrett Olson
- Publisher: Moultrie Creek – October 2011
- Formats: PDF – $2.99, Kindle – $2.99
To download the free Future of Memories Resource Guide click the link below.