Evernote isn’t your only option to manage your research. oneNote has some pretty impressive features too. Here’s a look at some of them . . . 4 Useful Ways to Embed Media in OneNote
Author: Drew Smith
Publisher: Family Tree Books
Released: July 1, 2016
Organize Your Genealogy features:
- Secrets to developing organized habits that will maximize your research time and progress
- Hints for setting up the right physical and online workspaces
- Proven, useful systems for organizing paper and electronic documents
- Tips for managing genealogy projects and goals
- The best tools for organizing every aspect of your ancestry research
- Easy-to-use checklists and worksheets to apply the book’s strategies
Whether you’re a newbie seeking best practices to get started or a seasoned researcher looking for new and better ways of getting organized, this guide will help you manage every facet of your ancestry research.
Is your research still in the paper age? Here are a few signs: Do you have folders set up on your hard drive for each surname you are researching? Do you make copies of your digital files and save them in multiple folders? Do you maintain an index of these folders and the files they contain? Do you have a naming convention standard for naming your files and folders? Today’s technology offers a…
Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).
The software is available for Windows, Mac and Linux desktops. There is a 14-day free trial available and the software will be discounted from May 1st through 10th. Evidentia normally costs $29.99 but during this period you can purchase it for $25.00. Not only that, but the books will be discounted too.
Learn more at the Evidentia site.
View this document on Scribd
You can download a PDF version of this guide by clicking the down arrow icon on the Scribd toolbar at the bottom of the display window.